On 21-22 June in the Berlin Bosch premises and with the support of the Charité hospital, ITEA organised its second international customers & end-user workshop on Smart Health.
The aim of these workshops is to strengthen even more the ITEA community in his recognised business impact focus. We observed that our projects, which involve the end users from the beginning, are delivering more regularly fast exploitation. We are convinced, that it is because we try to respond to actual demands of the users, that our innovations are spreading quicker on the market. Thus our industrial board decided to introduce this annual event focussed on a dedicated theme. Last year it was on Smart City, this year on Smart Health; topics of prime importance for society, for innovation potential and for our ITEA community.
For this Smart Health international customer workshop we gathered representatives of:
- Hospitals (Charité Berlin, Amsterdam Medical Center, Schüchtermann-Schiller'sche Kliniken, University Health Network from Toronto, Medical Hospital Göztepe, Canceropole Toulouse)
- Insurance companies (Axa)
- Home care (Madopa France, Eczacibasi Home Care, Robert Bosch Foundation)
- Cities (Istanbul, Arnsberg)
- Market elements (Canadian Institute of Health Research, Chinese Bosch representative)
- Industrials (Airbus, Barco, Bosch, Bull/Atos, Elekta, Materna, Philips)
- Innovative SMEs (Sopheon, Evalan, Medvision360, Prologue, Santech, SRDC)
With this good coverage of the different value chains we brainstormed around the stakeholders concerns to identify some key concerns, requirements and interests. We have even been able to identify a dozen of roots for potential ITEA proposals to be discussed at the ITEA PO Days on 13-14 September in Paris. Some key topics arose like generalised cooperative workflow, big data to increase the semantic level and ensure intelligent browsing to support doctors, collaborative primary care strengthening, and interoperability to manage the heterogeneity …
Have a look at the full report to have all the details of our discussions and the list of first ideas. Feel free to contact the people if you are interested in one or several topics. Be prepared for the PO Days to push innovations and don’t forget to register as soon as possible as every year we must refuse some people because of the logistical limits.
Health and wellbeing · R&D · user demand · end users · Smart Health
Please log in
to give your comment