Project idea poster & presentation
PO Preparation Days 2019, Amsterdam, 3-4 September
If you have a (draft) project idea, there are two possibilities to present this during the PO Days:
and / or
- in a 5-minute pitch in one of the two parallel group sessions (PowerPoint Presentation)
On Tuesday 3 September from 10:30 until 11:30hrs a poster session is scheduled. During this session, participants can present their (first draft of their) project idea to the PO Days participants.
NOTE: This poster session is only meant for presenting project ideas, not for company presentations, neither for presenting competences.
Input for posters
If you wish to participate in the poster session, you can present an A1 size poster according to the following guidelines:
- Upload your project idea in the online Project idea tool
- Indicate in the Project idea tool that your project idea will be presented in the poster session
The ITEA Office will produce the project idea poster based on the input provided in the Project idea tool. Please upload your project idea latest by 13 August 2019. If you have not uploaded the project idea poster by then, we cannot guarantee that a project idea poster will be produced for you.
Project idea presentation
On Tuesday 3 September from 11:30 - 12:30 hrs (part 1) and from 13:30 - 14:40 hrs (part 2), two parallel group sessions will be held. During these sessions, participants can pitch their project idea:
- Please use the Project idea presentation template
- Maximum number of slides: 4 (see template)
- Maximum duration of presentation: 5 minutes (timing can be reduced to 4 minutes in case of a high number of pitches)
- Upload the final presentation to your project idea in the Project idea tool (via 'Upload Additional documents')
Please upload your presentation latest by 13 August 2019. If we have not received your input by then we cannot guarantee a timeslot during the group sessions.
NOTE: These sessions are only meant for presenting project ideas, not for company presentations, neither for presenting competences.