At the opening of ITEA 2’s eight and final Call, before the start of ITEA 3, a two-day brokerage event is organised in Istanbul on 19 & 20 March 2013.
Experience shows that over 70% of the final project outlines are being prepared during the PO Days. So if you would like to prepare your project proposal while teaming up with potential partners, be there.
In short, the ITEA 2 PO Days enable attendees to:
- Receive general information on ITEA 2 and the project call process;
- Present ideas in a poster session and an elevator pitch;
- Discuss and brainstorm about project ideas in workgroup sessions; and
- Contact other interested international parties/potential partners.
At this moment we have reached the maximum number of participants. However if you are still interested in participating in the event and presenting a project idea, you can subscribe to the waiting list by fillling in the online registration form, accessible from the PO Days 2013 website.
To ease the project creation process and the partner search at the event, we have created two new features this year: the Event App and the Twitter screen.
PO Days Event App
The Event app (http://www.itea2.org/virtual-event) will be available on your laptop, tablet and mobile device with your MyITEA credentials. This App allows you:
- To check the programme;
- Look at all the project ideas, their status, presentations and messages;
- Update the status and messages of your ideas;
- View the floor plan; and
- Search for other participants by name, organisation and expertise.
To make full use of this App and the PO Days event it is important to fill in all your details in your MyITEA profileincluding picture and expertise!
Besides the Event App, we will show Twitter messages coming in at #POdays2013. So do you have e.g. any questions, updates, are you looking for partners or would you just like to share your presence or experiences, send your messages to #POdays2013 via Twitter.
We look forward to meeting you in Istanbul!