On 22 September, ITEA will launch its second Call for project proposals in conjunction with the ITEA Project Outline (PO) Preparation Days in Brussels. It is advised to start preparing your project idea(s) and consortia well in advance. The ITEA Office has updated its ITEA Community website in order for you to make a flying start to this Call opening:
- Project idea tool:
- Do you already have an idea?
The project idea tool enables you to easily upload a project idea, invite consortium partners, browse through other project ideas using a full content search (after signing an Non-Disclosure Agreement) and eventually even transfer the data from your project idea to a Project Outline.
- Interested in joining a project idea?
The project idea tool enables you to browse through other project ideas (after signing an Non-Disclosure Agreement) and create an online request to join a project idea.
- Partner search: If you are still looking for some partners/expertise for your project idea, you can search for possible partners based on their expertise and invite them to join your project idea.
- Get the most out of your MyITEA profile: The partner search tool only searches through MyITEA profiles that include expertise. So get the most out of your profile by completing your profile and adding your expertise! Enable interested partners and project idea proposers to find and connect to you!
- Message board: If you are still looking for partners with specific expertise, or are looking for a project idea to participate in, then leave a message on the message board and get noticed!