+46 84 733 093
If the FPP gets an ITEA Label the Swedish national coordinator should contact Vinnova directly. A national application must be submitted to Vinnova 2 weeks after Label, a template for the national application and the budget distribution can be found on the link above. A full Swedish consortium interview at Vinnova focusing on growth potential for Sweden should be scheduled around 6 weeks after Label.
The following funding rules apply for participating organisations:
• SMEs (Note 1) can get funding for up to 50% of their eligible costs.
• Large companies can get funding for up to 30% of their eligible costs.
• Universities and research institutes can get funding for up to 100% of their eligible costs.
The maximum funding from Vinnova is 50% of total budget of the eligible costs for all the participating Swedish organisations.
Swedish SMEs must, in addition to the EU definition, also show that they:
• Have an annual turnover of 0.5 million SEK according to the latest annual report
• Have a minimum of three employees